Use this form to help your contact when requesting a Letter of Reference. This will help your recommender provide specific details about your accomplishments.
Check this box if the donor/scholarship you are interested in requires an additional or separate application. See Scholarship List.
Please return by 4/28/14
Scholarship Office Announcements
How do I know if I won a Community Based/Local Scholarship?
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 (reception and program beginning at 6:00 p.m.)
Recipients of Community Based (Local) Scholarships will be announced and presented at the Scholarship Ceremony to be held in the Commons.
Students will be invited to attend the ceremony to receive their award.
More details to follow as we get closer to May.
Questions? Please see Mrs. Kinzer in the Scholarship Office.
Need to make changes to your Local Scholarship Application?
If you need to make changes/update your Local Scholarship Application, please see Mrs. Kinzer and she can help you get your application updated. Some common reasons students need to update their applications are:
1. Changed their #1 school choice
2. Changed their major
3. Have accummulated more community service hours
4. Won an award, received an honor
5. Changed jobs
We would like for donors to have the most accurrate, up-to-date information on a student. Please see Mrs. Kinzer for needed changes.
My Local Scholarship Application is complete...now what?
Congratulations to seniors who completed their Local Scholarship Application. Here are a few things to remember now that your file is complete:
1. Check the scholarship list, posted on this site, weekly.The list is updated weekly thru May.
2. When you see scholarships that instruct you to "See Scholarship Coordinator", you MUST see Mrs. Kinzer in person. She will help you apply for that individual scholarship. If you don't come see her, your application will not be submitted to that individual donor.
REMEMBER: YOUR LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOT GIVEN TO ANY DONORS OR OFFERED FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIPS UNLESS YOU VISIT MRS. KINZER IN THE SCHOLARSHIP OFFICE!!!!!!!!
CEEB Code for RHS: 042-165
Department Web Pages